The challenge in a nutshell
Try to buy as few new items as possible for one year.
- To reduce the waste of resources and pollution stemming from the manufacture of new items.
- To avoid unnecessary purchase et items accumulation.
- To save money.
- By asking yourself every time you intend to buy something: do I really need that ?
- By opting as much as possible for alternatives to new items: buying second-hand, repairing, borrowing, exchange…
in your personal space
By registering for the “Nothing New” Challenge, you will have access to a personal space with :
- A monthly newsletter full of good advice and tips for taking up the Challenge on a daily basis
- Theme-based guides to learn and take action
- Content to inspire others to join the Challenge
- Soon, a tool to measure the impact of your consumption!
who’S BEHING THE CHALLENGE?
Zero Waste France is the association that launched the “Nothing New” Challenge in 2018 and runs it on a daily basis. Created in 1997, it campaigns for waste reduction and better resource management.
With the Challenge, Zero Waste France allows you to change the way you consume. But it is also a political tool! By signing up, you help the association to change the laws and challenge companies.